Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Joycon analog sticks treated as though its sideways
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't exactly know why, but my analog stick is being treated as though its being held sideways--however i'm holding it upwards. So whenever I hold the stick up, i'm going Left instead of Up. Even if I swapped going up to go left in the dolphin controller config, it would end up the same way. I believe the issue lies in the joycons, but can anyone give me any suggestions as to what I should do to fix this odd anomaly. 
If you are using a current development build...
Under Controllers\Wii Remote #\Configure\Options check if "Sideways Wii Remote" is checked. Otherwise you may need to reconfigure how your input's axes are configured under the "Motion Controls and IR" tab.
...similar response otherwise, but the specific options are likely located in alternate spots.
(01-30-2018, 05:15 PM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using a current development build...
Under Controllers\Wii Remote #\Configure\Options check if "Sideways Wii Remote" is checked. Otherwise you may need to reconfigure how your input's axes are configured under the "Motion Controls and IR" tab.
...similar response otherwise, but the specific options are likely located in alternate spots.

I had upright wiimote checked and from what it looks like, even when (configuring like I already said--and all of that.), it would act as though im holding the Joycon sideways.

That said, how am I able to reconfigure all of that and what're these specific options in alternate areas? 
After looking further into it, I had something called vJoycon installed so that way i'd be able to have a Joycon Driver.  After that they started working, but I have no idea how to remap the analog stick.
(01-31-2018, 12:03 AM)DragonOverCannon Wrote: [ -> ]After looking further into it, I had something called vJoycon installed so that way i'd be able to have a Joycon Driver.  After that they started working, but I have no idea how to remap the analog stick.

Alright I got it working.