Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I want to play Jett Rocket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LBSC

Do any of you have the latest ROM for the original Jett Rocket for Wii?

I got that game when I was 6 in 2010 and I was addicted to it. Unfortunately I stopped using my Wii (I still have but it's lost under my bed) and I did not have the chance to complete the game.
Find your Wii and the copy of the game, and use the homebrew channel and cleanrip to rip the disc into an ISO, then play it in Dolphin. Do it right! Here's a guide to help you through the process - https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/ripp...g_CleanRip

Also...

(01-28-2018, 10:52 PM)LBSC Wrote: [ -> ]Do any of you have the latest ROM for the original Jett Rocket for Wii?

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-i-...ett-rocket
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

So um, you didn't asking where to download it, but if someone has it and can provide it to you, so I'll use that bit of wiggle room to be nice! That said, if anyone gives it to you, they'll be violating the rules. And if you download it somewhere, you are violating the rules. You really need to just find your wii and your copy, and rip the disc.
Since Jett Rocket isn't a disc game, May's instructions for how to rip it won't work. I don't think we have any good guide on how to dump WiiWare (or Virtual Console) games, but you can either run a homebrew program on your Wii that turns it into a WAD, or (my preferred option, but it might be trickier) you can dump your NAND using BootMii, either having the game on the NAND while you dump or copying the game to an SD card.
Whoops, I didn't look up the game. It was really late!