Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metroid Other M "Stuck" on Dolphin 5 Help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI, metroid other m works well for me on my pc, only the game does not come out of the tutorial. At the moment that the doctor asks me to use the super bomb, he does not say anything to me anymore, I can only move the samus but I can not go through the next scene.

Can somebody help me please? Sad
Did you configure the Wiimote buttons? All of them? Are you using latest build?
(01-27-2018, 10:17 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you configure the Wiimote buttons? All of them? Are you using latest build?

Yes, I have correctly configured the controls and I am in the last build. I have also tried version 3, 4 and I have the same result. I really do not know what else to do Sad
Rocio_Jimene Wrote:At the moment that the doctor asks me to use the super bomb, he does not say anything to me anymore, I can only move the samus but I can not go through the next scene.

Did you actually use the Super Bomb? If not, that explains why you can't progress through the tutorial.
Try one of the development versions, even the 5.0 release is over a year old now.

Per your other post, this issue was reported previously, but only with very old (i.e. 3.5 dev) releases.

Even on older releases using LLE audio should resolve this.
Yes, I do. He asks me to use the super bomb, close the window, explode the bomb, open the window and nothing else happens
(01-27-2018, 03:52 PM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]Try one of the development versions, even the 5.0 release is over a year old now.

Per your other post, this issue was reported previously, but only with very old (i.e. 3.5 dev) releases.

Even on older releases using LLE audio should resolve this.
I just tried the version 5.0-6243 and it remains the same, I will try with an old version with LLE audio. in one moment i post the results
(01-27-2018, 04:16 PM)Rocio_Jimenez Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I do. He asks me to use the super bomb, close the window, explode the bomb, open the window and nothing else happens

Alright, just had to check.

You're not messing with any of the settings, are you? Just downloading Dolphin and opening the game, correct? The only thing I can think of that might help would be to disable Dual-Core mode. It might be one of those weird situations where that option messes up things.
(01-27-2018, 04:44 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, just had to check.

You're not messing with any of the settings, are you? Just downloading Dolphin and opening the game, correct? The only thing I can think of that might help would be to disable Dual-Core mode. It might be one of those weird situations where that option messes up things.

[color=#000000]I just tried it as you said and nothing. A person tells me that it is an anti-piracy method and that the solution is to get a save data in the first point. It is worth mentioning that I have the original game and my backup, but I have no way to get the save date since I do not have Wii. Could you give me a save at the first save point? I would greatly appreciate it. I'm tired of looking for solutions without success and without any progress[/color]
If it's anti-piracy, Dolphin should be able to bypass it by emulating things correctly. As many people have already played through it, I have to assume something's wrong on your end.
Pages: 1 2