Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Im on mac and need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
can someone plz help me and my friend we are trying to get dolphin gams and we need help finding them nothing works other than sms(supr maro sunhine) and we are on mac os x laptops
Are you saying you can't get the games to boot?
(01-26-2018, 12:51 PM)Panda123 Wrote: [ -> ]can someone plz help me and my friend we are trying to get dolphin gams and we need help finding them nothing works other than sms(supr maro sunhine) and we are on mac os x laptops

Get a real computer or Install Windows 7 and up or Linux Smile

All jokes aside (even though it is real good advise for dolphin)

We need more information:
1. Are you trying to download games and can't find them (that is what I read here)?
2. What doesn't work?
3. What are your settings in Dolphin?
4. What iMac do you have and what are the specs?
5. What other games are you trying to play?
(01-26-2018, 01:58 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying you can't get the games to boot?

yes
(01-26-2018, 11:29 PM)Panda123 Wrote: [ -> ]yes

In that case can you answer questions 3-5 from my post?
(01-26-2018, 07:36 PM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]Get a real computer or Install Windows 7 and up or Linux Smile

All jokes aside (even though it is real good advise for dolphin)

We need more information:
1. Are you trying to download games and can't find them (that is what I read here)?
2. What doesn't work?
3. What are your settings in Dolphin?
4. What iMac do you have and what are the specs?
5. What other games are you trying to play?

1. i cant find them and when i do they dont work.
2. dolphin wont let me play TTYD
3. normal settings that it comes with
4. MacBook Air
5.TTYD and Super Smash bros Melee/brawl
(01-27-2018, 12:00 AM)Panda123 Wrote: [ -> ]1. i cant find them and when i do they dont work.
2. dolphin wont let me play TTYD
3. normal settings that it comes with
4. MacBook Air
5.TTYD and Super Smash bros Melee/brawl

Could you please attach a screenshot of the contents within folder where you put the games? (blur out any usernames or so if you want/need to)
(01-27-2018, 12:41 AM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please attach a screenshot of the contents within folder where you put the games? (blur out any usernames or so if you want/need to)

[Image: 3PSsbD6.png]
Is it just me, or are those photo links terribly broken?
(01-27-2018, 02:32 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, or are those photo links terribly broken?

ya they are idk why
Pages: 1 2 3