Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The best (somewhat legal) way to aquire isos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dugie

Rent, rent, and rent again.
Go to your nearby renting store and get a wii or GC game.
I actively go to my local Blockbuster and rent from there. Be sure to dump from your wii or from your LG, it doesn't matter. Once that baby touches your Hard drive, you are set!

Or perhaps "borrow" a game from a friend. Be smart and keep the game for a bit, and return it to him/her after the dump. *no harm done* Right?

Either way You're free to know that you've saved yourself around $30.00 for a game you were probably going to get bored of within 5 hrs of playing. Think outside the box people..
(11-21-2009, 12:01 PM)Dugie Wrote: [ -> ]Rent, rent, and rent again.
Go to your nearby renting store and get a wii or GC game.
I actively go to my local Blockbuster and rent from there. Be sure to dump from your wii or from your LG, it doesn't matter. Once that baby touches your Hard drive, you are set!

Or perhaps "borrow" a game from a friend. Be smart and keep the game for a bit, and return it to him/her after the dump. *no harm done* Right?

Either way You're free to know that you've saved yourself around $30.00 for a game you were probably going to get bored of within 5 hrs of playing. Think outside the box people..
Copyright law gives you the right to make backups of things you own. Since you don't own the games and are just borrowing them, making backups of rented games is illegal.

Dugie

Blah blah, cry me a river. Rolleyes
And Diddy Kong, you are not allowed to use multiple accounts according to rules ^^