Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Okami [Wii]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good:
notbad speed
not bad graphecs
good sound

Bad:
some bad graphecs from time to time

here is a video that i didnt upload it on youtube but anyway here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mPvQItZ82M

That is lovely game that all of us wanted to work on dolphin and all of us waiting it until it get perfetly playable with high speed ....... thanks dolphin team for all this great work .

try it on dolphin Svn4344
With that guys settings I get this (r4590)
[Image: OkamigraphicserrorDolphin.png?t=1258724853]
Runs almost fullspeed though. Can't find Sonic Unleashed hack, just Sonic and the Black Knight
iNexXxuS probably meant bloom hack Tongue
why your picture seems to be bad and that guy on youtube his video seems perfect????
(11-21-2009, 08:26 PM)corotta Wrote: [ -> ]why your picture seems to be bad and that guy on youtube his video seems perfect????

He is using a new revision as the youtube video is using an old one.
so the old version is better than the new one on that game?
........ can you give me a link for that emu
(11-23-2009, 04:32 AM)corotta Wrote: [ -> ]so the old version is better than the new one on that game?
........ can you give me a link for that emu

search "orleans" then check out is archive in the first post. If the revesions you get are even older than the one on youtube they probabaly wont work.

In the current revision, I get about 20 fps using opengl, but I cant play it because I cant see the screen properly when using the bursh to draw, so I cant get past river of stars.
bump! im gonna test this game later, Im very optimistic it will run 100% lol.
(12-18-2009, 05:16 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]bump! im gonna test this game later, Im very optimistic it will run 100% lol.

Hi, graphical errors in latest revision when using D3D9, but the graphical errors are just weird colours. Also speed in D3D9 is 20 - 27 fps, and faster and better graphics than OGL except for the weird colouring.

If you use D3D9 you have to use the hack that enables pull stars in super mario galaxy located in D3D9 configuration, otherwise paint brushing doesnt work.

Also in both OGL and D3D9 the text is very strange, stc fixes this but then makes the screen black.

Also lately it has been having the "save file corrupt" issue.
This Game better than PS2 version on Graphics? or not?
Pages: 1 2