Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: beyond good and evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone here played beyond good and evil in pcsx2 and dolphin???

which emulator is better at emulating beyond good and evil??
Dolphin, absolutely.

That said, it IS on PC, and I have that too! It is definitely worth the $10 rebuy to get the PC version! Even though controller support isn't amazing, having the image take up all of my display is really nice, especially with DSR smoothness! Now if only the PC version had controller support, it would be the perfect release of the game...

EDIT: Well there is the PS3 HD version. ...I really should get that some time!
If you play it through Steam you can use their controller mapping feature to have perfect controller input. There’s probably a profile already made for it.
oh i didnt know that beyond good and evil also has a pc version...

might as well buy the pc version and play smoothly

thanks guys
(01-20-2018, 07:52 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin, absolutely.

That said, it IS on PC, and I have that too! It is definitely worth the $10 rebuy to get the PC version! Even though controller support isn't amazing, having the image take up all of my display is really nice, especially with DSR smoothness! Now if only the PC version had controller support, it would be the perfect release of the game...

Absolutely agree, I think the Dolphin version is actually even superior to the PC version in my opinion since it is missing some effects because driver issues on newer versions of the driver/windows (mainly the W-buffer which was discontinued because Z-buffer became more accurate.)
(01-20-2018, 07:52 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin, absolutely.

The PC version does have full controller support, but only the Uplay version. The Steam and GOG versions do not.
Good thing the free copy UPlay gave me to encourage me to buy more games through UPlay was a UPlay version. Smile
(01-22-2018, 05:46 AM)Shadorino Wrote: [ -> ]The PC version do have full controller support, but only the Uplay version. The Steam and GOG versions do not.

Bleh. I hate uplay, but I guess I can stomach it for that...
Same here.
The Steam interface is far from being sexy, and is still not DPI friendly in 2018, but I like it a 100 times better than Uplay and Origin. I just make a shortcut for the Uplay game in Steam, and use the official image for the grid view : http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/...1447351297
[color=#000080]Only good thing from UPlay was when they gave some games for free, like Beyond Good & Evil (that was amazing because I've never played it before), Assasin's Creed 3 or Watch Dogs...[/color]