Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Which one dolphin bar should i buy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
goo.gl/4Tzxjj
[Image: Nowy-MayFlash-Bezprzewodowy-On-Off-Prze-...ler-Do.jpg]
Or:
https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/for-MayFl...51319.html
[Image: 617sy%2BNxgiL._SL1500_.jpg]

packages are different
Bluetooth passthrough is generally considered a better solution https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...assthrough
Can't speak for what the difference is.
So i don't need "dolphin bar" to get full functionality of Wii Remote Plus on PC. To this day i use x360 controller but i would try experience full potential of wii motion control. I will buy this wii remote
[Image: 1818c1eb4028a63f983621b3806d] and heard that i need that irda thing on my TV to get full compatibility and precision.
So... if i buy only "IOGEAR USB 2.1 Bluetooth Micro Adapter" i will get all i need to get that motion controls work perfect? No need for dolphin bar?
In order to get the full functionality, you need both a Bluetooth adapter and a sensor bar. A DolphinBar is a special kind of sensor bar that has a Bluetooth adapter built in. You can buy either a DolphinBar, or a Bluetooth adapter together with a regular sensor bar (not a DolphinBar).
(01-18-2018, 05:51 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]In order to get the full functionality, you need both a Bluetooth adapter and a sensor bar. A DolphinBar is a special kind of sensor bar that has a Bluetooth adapter built in. You can buy either a DolphinBar, or a Bluetooth adapter together with a regular sensor bar (not a DolphinBar).

So i could buy dolphin bar (which one from my first post are better?) and it will have all in one, or Bluetooth adapter (IOGEAR USB 2.1 Bluetooth Micro Adapter for example, but probably i will fine other and get some problems with compatibility, that list has a lot of red color)) with other cheap sensor bar. I found that cheap one http://allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=5753416166#thumb/3 it cost like 1/5 of dolphin bar.

So which solution is better, dolphin bar for 20/22$ + shipment or cheap Bluetooth adapter with cheap sensor bar? Craftyawesome says that "Bluetooth passthrough is generally considered a better solution" Second one, cheap adapter + cheap bar is better?
Cheap bar should be good, just try to get a good bluetooth adapter that supports full speed 4.0 bluetooth with EDR support and is of a reliable manufacturer and uses a fully supported chipset. If it doesn't work in pass-through it will still work properly in Real Wii-mote mode (with probably some Wiimote-speaker sound issues and essentially the same as a mayflash dolphin bar does). If you are a bit more adventurous you could also buy a Wii internal Bluetooth adapter and solder a USB cable to it (simply said) and you will have full compatibility with all Wiimotes and perfect Wiimote-speaker sound.
I tested several bluetooth including some good ones the best was
Wii Bluetooth Module (WML-C43, BCM2045)
Wii Bluetooth Module (J27H002, BCM2045)
Most of the 4.0 crash in a battery saving mode being reassigned after some time stuttering
and the 2.0 did not remember the configuration being necessary
the sensor bar nothing more and that some infrared leds in series with some resiztores to control the energy
up to 2 access candles would have a similar effect