Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Had to reinstall Windows 10 due to licensing bs, and now the audio isn't working...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...on any of the developmental builds of Dolphin with Ubershaders atm. It seems like before, most of the settings I had were shared across all of the various versions of Dolphin I've used for the past few years. Why the hell is it not being shared now, though, or, at the very least, am I not getting any audio?

Also, screw Microsoft for not having a system that binds one's installation of Win10 to the boot drive as opposed to the freakin' motherboard.

EDIT: Never mind, OpenAL backend works, but not XAudio2 or Cubeb, whatever that is. XAudio2 used to work too...
CubeB is the back-end we currently encourage users to use since it is completely crossplatform and should work correctly, did you manage to install the sound-drivers for your soundcard or are you using the ones that Windows installed for you? If so, then updating the drivers to the latest version from your mainboard manufacturer probably solves the issue.