Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sensor bar location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any idea why I cant save my sensor bar location setting? Is there a workaround? It always reverts to above. build 6194
Are you changing it in Dolphin setting, or the Wii menu? Are you doing this in Dolphin 5.0 or the latest dev build?
(01-17-2018, 01:18 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Are you changing it in Dolphin setting, or the Wii menu? Are you doing this in Dolphin 5.0 or the latest dev build?
Doing it in the dolphin settings and in the latest dev build from that day 6194? i want to say
I can't reproduce the problem on my end. Do you have full read/write permission for the Dolphin Emulator folder in the Documents folder?
(01-20-2018, 04:26 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I can't reproduce the problem on my end. Do you have full read/write permission for the Dolphin Emulator folder in the Documents folder?

Yes its weird because all other settings save.  Is there a something im missing?  I go into the menu, select below tv, leave menu, go back in, it is there, start a game or close the emulator and reopen, and it is reverted back to above tv.  So weird...
I'll try your steps when I get home and see if I can reproduce it that way
I can't seem to replicate your issue on 5.0-6203 using an emulated Wiimote.
(01-20-2018, 04:35 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to replicate your issue on 5.0-6203 using an emulated Wiimote.

went to 6203 and it seems fine now...must have been some weird glitch
At least now it works Smile