Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: FREE LOOK Not working at all...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MissileFly

For some reason the Free Look feature isn't working for me.

I have had it working before a long time ago and I have since upgraded to a new laptop and moved all my Dolphin files and settings onto the new laptop so I didn't lose them. Just recently I wanted to play around on some games again and use the Free Look but what do ya know! It refuses to work!

I have tried different hotkeys and using the default but nothing...  Angry 
Tried downloading dolphin again to get a fresh start and loaded up a game to try the free look but nothing...  Angry
Tried running with Admin privileges...
Other hotkeys work fine, like Save State and Load State, etc....

Can someone please help me get this working?!?!  Huh

I'd REALLY appreciate the help!
Did you remember to enable it? I know that sounds silly, but, it's happened to me when moving to a new computer.

Otherwise, I just checked in latest master and everything is working fine for me in regards to freelook.

MissileFly

(01-16-2018, 04:31 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you remember to enable it?  I know that sounds silly, but, it's happened to me when moving to a new computer.

Otherwise, I just checked in latest master and everything is working fine for me in regards to freelook.

Hmm I kinda remember having to enable it before but I don't remember how.
Is it set to one of the hot keys? I looked for it but couldn't find it, unless my eyes are deceiving me?
In addition to having the hotkeys configured, you have to enable the setting (Graphics > Advanced > Free Look).

MissileFly

(01-16-2018, 05:35 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]In addition to having the hotkeys configured, you have to enable the setting (Graphics > Advanced > Free Look).

Wow, I cant believe I forgot about that!
Its all good now.

Thanks for help!