Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PS4 Controller Trigger Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't played dolphin for a while but im trying to get back into it; im running the current dev build at the time of this post (dev build
5.0-6164), and I installed the vigem drivers through powershell, and installed fireshock normally, and installed the hidguardian driver to prevent double controller input

as im re-configuring my settings to compensate, the setup I had before had the L2/R2 triggers set so if I did a softpress and looked at the controller config, the red bar would steadily climb up depending on how much pressure I used, but instead its all instant now; this messes me up in super mario sunshine since I can't shoot water while im moving, because it'll lock me in-place giving my enemies a free shot

if there's a way to fix this beyond going back to the old method I used before, that would be appreciated
Why aren't you just using DS4Windows?
http://ds4windows.com/
I tried using it, but it kept giving me 360 controller clones, and while I did like the ability to change my lightbar's color, trying to get the rumble and controller schemes working was a pain, so testing fireshock and vigem led me to using it as my main (used to do ScpToolKit, but atm its not being maintained by its developer), it was simple to setup, and simple to use