Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: bug resident evil 4 version wii ,android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-08-2018, 10:23 PM)cloudgames Wrote: [ -> ][color=#212121]the file should be this[/color]

[color=#212121]il file dovrebbe essere questo
[/color]
englisgh
[color=#212121][color=#212121]it should be in one of these two parts of the bad file the error from what I understand, then I do not know, I know little of this kind of language.[/color][/color]

ita
dovrebbe essere in uno di queste due parti del file bad l'errore da cio che ho capito,poi non so ,so poco di questo tipo di linguaggio.

[color=#000000]
#extension GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch: enable
#define FB_FETCH_VALUE gl_LastFragColorARM
#define FRAGMENT_INOUT out
precision highp float;
precision highp int;
precision highp sampler2DArray;
precision highp usamplerBuffer;
precision highp sampler2DMS;
precision highp image2DArray;
#define float2 vec2
#define float3 vec3
#define float4 vec4
#define uint2 uvec2
#define uint3 uvec3
#define uint4 uvec4
#define int2 ivec2
#define int3 ivec3
#define int4 ivec4
#define frac fract
#define lerp mix
struct Light {
int4 color;
float4 cosatt;
float4 distatt;
float4 pos;
float4 dir;[/color]

[color=#000000][color=#000000]#extension GL_ARM_shader_framebuffer_fetch: enable
#define FB_FETCH_VALUE gl_LastFragColorARM
#define FRAGMENT_INOUT out
precision highp float;
precision highp int;
precision highp sampler2DArray;
precision highp usamplerBuffer;
precision highp sampler2DMS;
precision highp image2DArray;
#define float2 vec2
#define float3 vec3
#define float4 vec4
#define uint2 uvec2
#define uint3 uvec3
#define uint4 uvec4
#define int2 ivec2
#define int3 ivec3
#define int4 ivec4
#define frac fract
#define lerp mix
//Pixel Shader for TEV stages
//4 TEV stages, 2 texgens, 0 IND stages
int idot(int3 x, int3 y)[/color]
[/color]
(01-08-2018, 10:23 PM)cloudgames Wrote: [ -> ][color=#212121]the file should be this[/color]

[color=#212121]il file dovrebbe essere questo
[/color]

english

[color=#212121]I created a rar of the folder plus the photos that I could take but the site does not allow sending rar as I send it to you?[/color]

ita
ho creato un rar della cartella più le foto che ho potuto scattare ma il sito non permette l'invio di rar come faccio a mandarvelo ?
That file appears to have been truncated, and is incomplete. If it's a forum limit, perhaps putting it on pastebin (or similar) site and linking it here would work?
(01-09-2018, 04:02 AM)JonnyH Wrote: [ -> ]That file appears to have been truncated, and is incomplete. If it's a forum limit, perhaps putting it on pastebin (or similar) site and linking it here would work?

[color=#212121]I have never used sites of this kind did not come as, as far as the file is bad I have attached the complete file and then I copied in the aftermath the part where wax shared[/color]

[color=#212121]non ho mai usato siti di questo genere non è venuto come, per quanto riguarda il file male io ho allegato il file completo e poi ho copiato nel post dolo la parte dove cera sritto condiviso
[/color]
(01-09-2018, 04:07 AM)cloudgames Wrote: [ -> ][color=#212121]I have never used sites of this kind did not come as, as far as the file is bad I have attached the complete file and then I copied in the aftermath the part where wax shared[/color]

[color=#212121]non ho mai usato siti di questo genere non è venuto come, per quanto riguarda il file male io ho allegato il file completo e poi ho copiato nel post dolo la parte dove cera sritto condiviso
[/color]
(01-09-2018, 04:02 AM)JonnyH Wrote: [ -> ]That file appears to have been truncated, and is incomplete. If it's a forum limit, perhaps putting it on pastebin (or similar) site and linking it here would work?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hh33777v3h...folder.rar

[color=#212121]
[color=#212121]it should give you the rar file[/color]
[/color]

[color=#212121]dovrebbe darti il file rar
[/color]
(01-09-2018, 04:28 AM)cloudgames Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mediafire.com/file/hh33777v3h...folder.rar

[color=#212121]
[color=#212121]it should give you the rar file[/color]
[/color]

[color=#212121]dovrebbe darti il file rar
[/color]
eng
[color=#212121]after having removed the option to edit xfb hacks store to texture only and have replaced with immediately present xfb the game does not seem to give more graphics errors even if it goes a little slow and sometimes crash.[/color]

[color=#212121]ita[/color]
[color=#212121]dopo aver tolto l opzione hacks store xfb copies to texture only e averla sostituita con immediately present xfb il gioco sembra non dare piu errori grafici anche se va un po a rilento e qualche volta crasha.

[/color]
after the last version of dolphin the game is almost fine, there remains the problem of the missing link of the shaders, which makes sometimes, even if now very rarely, the jerky game making, rarely, some textures disappear.

ita
dopo l'ultima versione di dolphin il gioco va quasi bene ,resta il problema del collegamento mancato dello shaders ,che fa andare a volte ,anche se ora molto di rado, il gioco a scatti facendo ,di rado ,scomparire alcune texture.

version 5.0.6197
Pages: 1 2