Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gecko Codes will not save / Can't find them within finder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dakotac555

I have just switched to a mac from a pc so I am new on the way that macs store and allow you to search for files. But I have a problem with the Gecko Codes not saving for all my games after I make changes to the files. I use the "edit Config" button on the bottom left corner of a game property tab and then input my code, save it and close the file. The file never changes though, I have also tried to delete the codes of another game to see what would happen and the file reverted back to the previous version before I edited it. I saw another thread on this issue and tried to do what they suggested which was: to find the file manually, edit it and make it read-only after I was done adding my codes. I have tried to search for the Gecko Code file manually through Finder and cannot find it. Any help is appreciated

Ps: If I explained this issue poorly I can show a video explaining the issue in better detail.