Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Left Analog stick not letting me go forward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zeekow

I have a mayflash gamecube controller adapter and one gamecube controller plugged in. I have installed the necessary drivers with zadig. The controller was working for the first couple of hours and then suddenly wouldn't allow me to move forward in any games. Also when at the main menu of games it would move all the way to the bottom without me touching anything. This could be a problem with the gamecube controller that I bought but I wanted to make sure so if anyone has any idea why this is happening please let me know. Here is the link to the controller that I bought - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077PH...UTF8&psc=1    (Notice that I bought the deal that came with two controllers and one of the controllers that it came with didn't work at all)
Make sure that you're not touching the control stick while you're starting a game.

Zeekow

(12-25-2017, 06:15 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that you're not touching the control stick while you're starting a game.

I just tried that and the same result happened.