Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4 - The Lunar Eclipse Mask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ümit010

[Image: a1kBA5.jpg]

Hello there. I could look like a new member but it was something I had been following since I was developed. Since then you have traveled a lot and the software has developed a lot in good sense. I would like to express my gratitude to you and hope that the software will continue to develop much more successfully.

This week we will be entering a new year. For me this is the release date for version 6.0. However, I have the following problem with 5.0 and I am open to let you know about this issue.

Fatal Frame 4, which is mentioned in the title and is my favorite game, is not open in version 5.0 when it is opened in 4.0 version. I can say that I am very experienced with such emulators. Even if I am knowledgeable about the software, I am very good at knowing what some features may cause. However, the Fatal Frame 4 game related to Dolphin program did not open what did. It does not prevent you from opening any settings. I know this is a general fault. I am very happy if you can handle the problem of not running 5.0.

For information purposes. When I give the command to run the game, the game does not crash but it does not react on the white screen. What an FPS value is showing is something else. It only remains that way and the program keys or menus can still be actively used in the normal way.

I apologize if there was a long talk. Thank you for solving the problem.
Please use the Bisection Tool to find the first broken version (between 4.0 and 5.0): https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gr...ken-builds

If we know what the first broken version is, it will be easier for us to find the reason for the problem.