Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wiimms Mario kart wii fun mac errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Prolificy

So I have been lurking for weeks, trying to find a solution to this problem. Even the most recent posts i've seen have been ignored, and i just want to get this out there too.
My Mac terminal refuses to run the .sh files located in the package. I already tried porting to my wii and that didn't work, so i thought posting this here would get some advice. I have no experience in patching whatsoever and couldn't get any form of hack or content working on mariokartwii excluding the base game. Bonus points for whoever can guide me through a mac installation of wiimmifi.

oh yeah, here's a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/rXyDL
Try to cd into the directory containing the script first. It looks like it's trying to source some helper scripts and failing because it expects your working directory to be the same as the one that contains the main script.

Prolificy

(12-24-2017, 08:01 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]Try to cd into the directory containing the script first. It looks like it's trying to source some helper scripts and failing because it expects your working directory to be the same as the one that contains the main script.

please elaborate?