Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: config assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the latest dev version of dolphin...

any config for legend of zelda twilight princess(GC)???

PC Specs:

Windows 10
i3 4010U @1.7Ghz
4GB RAM
2GB NVIDIA 720M

User0001

I can't really remember the default settings but I think the defaults are good as is.

Graphic settings wise(IR and whatnot), I'm not an expert when it comes to that(CPU and GPU related) so hopefully someone will show up soon and get to you on that if you want to achieve full speed.
Use High Performance profile in Windows and on NVidia´s Control Panel. Keep the PC cool and use latest dev build.

Note that you´re on an Ultra-Low Voltage processor, so when it starts to get heated it will try to slow itself down (hence the need to keep the laptop cool).
(12-16-2017, 08:06 PM)chumpz Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded the latest dev version of dolphin...

any config for legend of zelda twilight princess(GC)???

PC Specs:

Windows 10
i3 4010U @1.7Ghz
4GB RAM
2GB NVIDIA 720M

That processor is quite slow, and the 720M... is well... meh to say the least, don't expect IR's higher than 1x, since it is just a tad faster than the iGPU (the one that is in your processor is a Intel HD Graphics 4400) and almost no difference with the Intel HD Graphics 4600, which is basically already too slow to do higher than 1x IR. 
been playing the game a little bit with hyrule speed hack on and so far i'm not experiencing any slow down
(12-17-2017, 12:50 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Use High Performance profile in Windows and on NVidia´s Control Panel. Keep the PC cool and use latest dev build.

Note that you´re on an Ultra-Low Voltage processor, so when it starts to get heated it will try to slow itself down (hence the need to keep the laptop cool).

thank you for that information