Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xenoblade in High Resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Operating System: Windows 8.1 x64
Processor/CPU: Intel Core i3 3110M @ 2.40GHz
Video Card/GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Toshiba)
Memory/RAM: 6.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: Ishiiruka-Latest Build

I'm having trouble playing at any res higher then Native x1,anyone got any tips?I'm aware Xenoblade is one of the more demanding titles to emulate.I'm hoping to get it working at at least x2.
Nope. you're being choked by your GPU. Not much you can do beyond getting a better PC.
(12-15-2017, 02:57 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. you're being choked by your GPU. Not much you can do beyond getting a better PC.

Oh,okay!I figured this thing was starting to age,maybe one day I upgrade.Thanks. Smile
Additionally, we don't support unofficial builds, but you'll be choked no matter what supported official build you use.

As for my advice that I cannot help you with if things don't work, try 4.0.2. It was before we made a bunch of changes that made GPU stuff slower.

That said, when things break, we won't care.
(12-15-2017, 04:03 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally, we don't support unofficial builds, but you'll be choked no matter what supported official build you use.

As for my advice that I cannot help you with if things don't work, try 4.0.2. It was before we made a bunch of changes that made GPU stuff slower.

That said, when things break, we won't care.

I had that same cpu/gpu. The JIT improvements are more important.
I already tried using official 5.0 and latest developer builds of 5.0,its my GPU for sure.I'm still happy with it really,it runs so smoothly already.