Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I'm going to test every unique Wii game released (help wanted)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys !

As you may know, I'm the crazy guy who played at least 10 minutes of every GameCube game, and now I'm back for a bigger challenge, testing the entire Wii library. For this mission, I spent the last 3 months, compiling a master list of all unique titles, no region duplicates and always priotizing USA, then EURope, then JAPanese releases.

I created this list on a google sheet, with lots of additional research of region duplicates, confirming non existing titles, cancelled titles, custom releases (which are not included in the master list), and the full WiiWare set.

I will give read only access to anyone who wants to check it, the idea is to verify I'm not missing any title, I know it's hard to cover everything, but I did my best to include all unique titles (so far, I gathered 2098 titles).

The idea behind this project, is to upload all gameplay footage to my youtube channel (which you can find by searching "All GameCube games" in a 2 hour montage showing all 600+ titles), and also to document any bugs in Dolphin, as well a documenting obscure titles that no one tested yet.

Just to clarify, I only cover official releases, including WiiWare (no SingStar or Mario hacks), no demos, no Wii Channels, no applications (booters, etc), no region duplicates (english will superseed every other language).

Thanks everyone, and let's hope this is the right step to improve the emulator we all love.
Well, there is an ultra-rare Wii game which too few info, seems like it was not cancelled and was released in 2008. Name? Dalmatians 4.

No gameplays exist so far.

It was also on Nintendo DS.
Plus, there are games exclusive from countries like France-Exclusive. (Like Let's Sing 2017 : Hits Français et Internationaux)

Will you also official nintendo repair discs like this? http://www.gametdb.com/Wii/091E00

I wish you great luck with your quest!
Good info my dear friend,

I think I already covered all French exclusives (including the Let's Sing ones), all Germans, all Spanish, all Dutch, all Italian, and a rare scandinavian title.

I don't include repair discs, emulators, or other non games.

About Dalmatians 4, I've never heard of that game before, and knowing it's from Phoenix games, I'm pretty sure it was cancelled before release. Can you specify a little more ? Exclusive from which country ?

Thanks !
Not sure, UK maybe?

Have you covered Mexican exclusive titles (El Chavo and El Chavo Kart)?
And the Argentine Violetta Game?

And i forgot, buy the wiiware games first, Wii Shop will close soon, you won't be able to buy wiipoints from March 26th, 2018 and you won't be able to buy anything on January 31st, 2019. Then, in the same year Wii Shop will be closed...
All 3 mexican exclusives are covered (El Chavo, Atreve a Soñar, Lucha Libre).
El Chavo Kart is for Wii U, so of course not covered.
Violetta game ? you mean Disney Violetta: Rhythm & Music ?? Didn't know that was from my country !

As for WiiWare, the only title that no one could actually confirm if it exists or not is, Back to Nature, PAL exclusive.

I asked before on this forum and no one actually gave me proof that it exists, even if there's a review on one site.
Whoa, if only speaking spanish was allowed in this forum. (I'm Venezuelan :3)

Well, IDK if you can order a PAL Wii from Spanish Amazon, i think it's the easiest way. Not so expensive.[color=#ccffff] [/color]

As far as i know, Argentina also has a high level of inflation, i imagine that will make it harder.
Yeah, prices are not that good over here, but most important, no collectors, almost no possibility of buying rare titles, etc.

Still, I will ask again to european Wii owners, can anyone verify if the game Back to Nature exists on the Wii shop ?
Thanks ! That's one I'm missing yet.

Anyone interested in checking my master list ?
Pages: 1 2