Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Star Wars Rogue Squadron: Rebel Strike - Memory Card Formatted for Another Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ShinraCorp

My apologies for necroposting this thread: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-me...#pid457736 (didn't know it wasn't allowed.)

So basically I have the same issue as that user had.

I'll just copy and paste what I wrote there:

Quote:I honestly have the same issue right now, so I've followed the idea of selecting the memory card folder in the USA folder (I have the USA version of the game.) However message of memory card formatted for another market still appears. So for fun I tried Europe and Japan, both still shows the same messages. So I decided to select the GC folder. Same message, the weirdest part is I got it working perfectly fine when 5.0 just came out, but now it just... doesn't work.

So I decided to uninstall Dolphin (5.0) delete everything in the Dolphin Emulator folder in Documents and the start a new. Still didn't work.

So I've decided to try it without any Memory Cards... of course the game won't start since a message pops up and says: Memory Card not Found. So for fun I decided to remove Memory Card Slot A and instead create a Slot B Memory Card in the USA folder... exact same message.

I checked that the GC is in English as well and that the forced region (NTSC-J) isn't checked.

Thank you