Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox Controller wont connect.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason the mouse/keyboard controls were registering instead of the xbox, now neither of them work :/

I have added attachments of everything, if you need more details I will specify.
Are you trying to play a GameCube game or a Wii games? Wii games will pick up on the emulated Wii Remote, and you might not have mapped that one to your Xbox controller.
(11-26-2017, 09:31 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to play a GameCube game or a Wii games? Wii games will pick up on the emulated Wii Remote, and you might not have mapped that one to your Xbox controller.

I am trying to play a wii game, super mario galaxy 2, ill try that idea now. Its an xbox one controller
(11-26-2017, 10:05 PM)LuckyOne Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to play a wii game, super mario galaxy 2, ill try that idea now. Its an xbox one controller

Ok it has done this before, but i can do everything like jump and move the cursor around with the controller but i cant move mario.#

[attachment=16554]
(11-26-2017, 10:09 PM)LuckyOne Wrote: [ -> ]Ok it has done this before, but i can do everything like jump and move the cursor around with the controller but i cant move mario.#

Configure the Nunchuk extension. (Press the Configure button in the fifth column to open the window where you do it.)
(11-26-2017, 10:19 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Configure the Nunchuk extension. (Press the Configure button in the fifth column to open the window where you do it.)

THANKS SO MUCH YOUR A LIVE SAVER :333333
(11-26-2017, 10:19 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Configure the Nunchuk extension. (Press the Configure button in the fifth column to open the window where you do it.)
One more question, is there a way to make it so the cursor only appears when i use it?