Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: XBC - Sound Stutter Lag When Looking At Maps...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My Specs
----------------

Slackware 14.2 x64
Openbox 3.6.1
i7-6700K
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2133MHz C13
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 06G-P4-6262-KR
nvidia-driver-384.90

This has been going on with any 5.x versions, I have always been using the latest git versions.

I have played with a lot of settings without finding anything that works, maybe someone has some ideas, or knows how to fix this?

Every time I go into the Maps section, click on any section, Bionis, Colony 9, etc, then get the map areas, where you can travel to, these sections is where the sound stutters and lags.

Sometimes as soon as I go into one of these maps sections it doesn't do anything until I move around, then it starts, or I just click on the name Colony 9 and as soon as I'm launched into these map areas it starts, or I move around in the map areas looking around and it starts stuttering, but it will always do this in some way or another.

Some times the sound is also static and crackly sounding too along with lagging.

If anyone has any ideas, or knows how I can finally get rid of this, that would be great.

Thanks
Does Ubershaders relieve this issue when set to Hybrid or Exclusive?
Are you running any cheats that affect the FPS?
Also, Nvidia released the 387.22 driver for Unix, check and see if you can get it on your system, it may or may not help.
(11-19-2017, 09:07 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Does Ubershaders relieve this issue when set to Hybrid or Exclusive?
Are you running any cheats that affect the FPS?
Also, Nvidia released the 387.22 driver for Unix, check and see if you can get it on your system, it may or may not help.

Ubershaders doesn't change anything, and I'm not running any cheats of any kind...

Slackware has a Nvidia maintainer, so until he releases updates, this is the version I'm using.

http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/s...ia-driver/

As far as Nvidia is concerned, I have used in the past around 4-6 different versions and never saw any of them make a difference with this...
Anyone else on this?

Is this an Ubershader issue as well?