Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: FIFO is overflown by GatherPipe, CPU thread is too fast!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using the latest stable version of Dolphin. Never had this problem before, now however when i try to play Resident Evil Code Veronica, i get this keep popping up. It doesn't freeze the game (i just click "yes" and it keeps going) but it's just annoying. I am not a PC expert by any means so can someone please explain in just layman's terms what exactly is happening and how to get rid of this. Thanks.
Explaining what's going wrong in layman's terms is pretty hard, but the simplest explanation I can give is that the CPU emulation has drifted too far from the GPU emulation. Try disabling the dual core setting to get rid of the problem.
If the game doesn't crash, then you can play on the risky side and just disable panic handlers.
(11-18-2017, 05:27 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Explaining what's going wrong in layman's terms is pretty hard, but the simplest explanation I can give is that the CPU emulation has drifted too far from the GPU emulation. Try disabling the dual core setting to get rid of the problem.

Thanks, worked like a charm Smile