Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cursor not showing up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My cursor isn't showing up. Been reading up on it and all the posts are dated as heck and I've done all the usual checks to see if it's something simple. Yes, the wiimote upright box is UNchecked I've marked the IR for cursor and not axis and all the other stuff but the in game cursor still does not show up when using the emulated wiimote. Right now I'm only really playing Fire Emblem and Monster hunter Tri so not a whole lot but for Monster Hunter Tri you need it to mark monsters into your journal and for quests and such and it's kind of annoying. Any help would be appreciated. Screen shots of my configuration.
Do these games support using IR with a classic controller?
(11-09-2017, 07:45 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Do these games support using IR with a classic controller?
Yeah. Monster Hunter Tri uses mainly the classic but has a drag and drop function for journal entries by using the wiimote to drag and drop things
No ideas?
I never got it to work on MHTri either. Thought it was just my issue. Bought it for Wii U now Big Grin
(11-14-2017, 11:30 PM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]I never got it to work on MHTri either. Thought it was just my issue. Bought it for Wii U now Big Grin

Guessing it's just a monster hunter tri issue then? That sucks. I don't think you need it critically but I'm a completionist and knowing I can't collect all the monster info to look over kinda eats at me XD