Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Importing NAND won't work properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CtrlAltDelete

I have been using Dolphin for quite a while now and brought me to the point to buy a real Wii again since I sold mine a couple years ago.

I went ahead and modded the Wii, succesfully installing the Homebrew channel and BootMii as boot2. My main purpose for this Wii is to play some fun games like Just Dance with friends and Mario Kart with Wiimmfi, which all worked fine with USB Loader GX. For Mario Kart however, it would be cool to have better graphics and play on the go, which is why I wanted to import my NAND to Dolphin. So I went and made the NAND backup with BootMii which went without problem.

When following this guide (https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...sage_Guide) and importing it into Dolphin, it would load the system menu just fine and games would work. However, when trying any of the online features, it seemed like it doesn't recognize my NAND or something. The Wii Shop channel gave the same error as you would get when not importing any NAND at all; that you needed to follow that guide to import the NAND. When trying out Mario Kart Wii with Wiimmfi, it just created a new online profile.

I tried doing it over again and also using the new import feature in Dolphin, but it still wouldn't work.

Am I doing something wrong? Missing something?