Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Baulders gate FIFO is overflown by GatherPipe, CPU thread is too fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting this error when using the emulator. I have waited forever to play this game without errors and its still happening. I have read the recommended action is to disable the dual core support...but if you do that, the game slows down significantly, to the point of unplayability. 

any other suggestions? The action can be ignored...but I don't want to damage my system. 
You could try enabling GPU sync in the games properties.
(11-07-2017, 10:21 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]You could try enabling GPU sync in the games properties.

I'll give it a shot. In the properties tab, all of the options had a blue box, but no checkmark on any of them, so I applied one to synchronized gpu cores. i'll test it and let you know how it goes
If GPU sync doesn't work, try disabling DualCore in the main settings, this usually solved the CPU thread too fast for me
(11-08-2017, 10:59 PM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]If GPU sync doesn't work, try disabling DualCore in the main settings, this usually solved the CPU thread too fast for me

(11-07-2017, 02:42 PM)Rageypoo Wrote: [ -> ]I have read the recommended action is to disable the dual core support...but if you do that, the game slows down significantly, to the point of unplayability. 
Must have missed that...