Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2 >emulated< Wiimotes possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I read through quite a lot threads, but I don't have the feeling that they are talking about this specific topic, that's why I decided to finally register and ask...

Is there a way to have 2 emulated Wiimotes? I know there is a thread about raising money for the more then 2 real Wiimotes support, but I thought there might be already support for 2 emulated Wiimotes even though I really can't find it >.<

Hope you guys can help me Smile
(11-16-2009, 01:29 AM)Ling-Ling Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I read through quite a lot threads, but I don't have the feeling that they are talking about this specific topic, that's why I decided to finally register and ask...

Is there a way to have 2 emulated Wiimotes? I know there is a thread about raising money for the more then 2 real Wiimotes support, but I thought there might be already support for 2 emulated Wiimotes even though I really can't find it >.<

Actually, I'm trying to raise money for 2 emulated wiimotes....hmmmm...maybe I should go clarify that. Confused
(11-16-2009, 04:10 AM)Legend80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2009, 01:29 AM)Ling-Ling Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Actually, I'm trying to raise money for 2 emulated wiimotes....hmmmm...maybe I should go clarify that. Confused

oh okay, wasn't sure about that. Then you can close this thread... When I think about it I could have asked in your thread, but sometimes I'm just stupid Wink

LuisR14

i don't think that it's possible to use 2 wiimotes (emulated or real) Smile
so there is no way to play a 2 player-wiimote-only game?
It has been said already, only 1 Wiimote is supported, there is no workaround atm
OMG!! Multiple wiimotes support is perhaps closer than we think.

Look at the dolphin's developers blog: http://twitter.com/Dolphinemu
NICE Big Grin

I just hope it's not only emulated Wiimotes...the real ones come kinda short in recent development :-|

Would be great anyway, though, of course ;p
*this post is that dumb, so it got edited*
Closed, tired of people asking. its being worked on. stop asking.