Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ishiruka Problem (DX12 - TEXTURE ENCODER ERROR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone!
I don't know if this is the right place but i'm lost and want a little help
I've been searching this problem for a while but i cant find anything about it.

When i use any version of Ishiruka above rev 792 (Including the latest Version) the game crash in a random time, after that i get the error DX12 Texture encoder (Sometimes the error get in different lines, 220, 72, etc), i was using custom textures and i thought that was the problem, but even with custom texture turned off the problem remains.
I'm Using DX12 Backend (The performance is far better than DX11) but even with Vulkan is the same thing, and with DX11 or DX9 Ishiruka fails to initialize dX11 render.
Sometimes i get the error "Queued CommandList::Background ThreadFunction Failed line 336"

Ishiruka works better than official dolphin in my computer (yes, i know i don't have a great hardware, but it works well), the framerate is far more stable than the official version, and Ishiruka 792 works fine, i've been playing for hours even with custom textures and 2K resolution in this rev (792) and i got no erros at all.

So, every new revision of Ishiruka with changes improved i'm not be able to use it because of this Texture Encoder thing.

I have every basic element updated (DX, C++ libraries, Video Driver, etc)

My RAM and video is fine and i can play other games and other emulators for hours as well with no problem.

I've tried to delete game cache, but no sucess.

Thank you!!  Big Grin
My Rig:
Operating System: Windows x64
Processor/CPU: AMD, FX6300 3.50 GHZ
Video Card/GPU: AMD - R9 270
Memory/RAM: 8,00GB
We don't support or care about Ishiiruka problems.

Go post in the ishiiruka thread.
Please post this in the Ishiiruka thread - https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...=ishiiruka

Or you can just use Dolphin master to avoid this issue. Considering we dropped D3D12 since it was hacky, unmaintained, and buggy (like you've discovered!), Dolphin master certainly won't have this problem!

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Closed.