Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why The Sound is Failing?(Zelda TP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using Dolphin-r4578,playing Zelda Twilight Princess the song in some scenes is failing,it's showing the beginning of sound(for example,the music of title screen),and after a few seconds,the sound FAIL!How to fix this?
It also happens with Super Paper Mario wii. You can hear all the fx sounds like jumps or getting coins for the first minute and then silence, only music remains playing...
Dolphin is WIP and I bet this issue is being looked at
Funny thing is that it worked on previous versions.
Use an older version then.
The sound on certain parts (howling songs for example) cuts out after a few seconds in every version for me, all background music is fine though.
(11-19-2009, 12:29 PM)stunts Wrote: [ -> ]Use an older version then.
The sound on certain parts (howling songs for example) cuts out after a few seconds in every version for me, all background music is fine though.

It's strange,for me in all versions the howl works "perfectly",it's slow(I hate the slow sound in Dolphin,I know it's possible to make an option for make the sound normal,when I enter in a house the FPS it's 24-27,and the music it's normal.Undecided)

And,a new question,what's the "Enable Other Audio (throttle)" option?
(11-19-2009, 12:29 PM)stunts Wrote: [ -> ]Use an older version then.

The older version hasn't the newest fixes and improvements...