Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controller issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am currently using a ps3 sixaxis controller with the x360 plugin and xpadder. I have it all mapped up but when I start the game it doesn't recognize it on Dolphin. It does recognize it outside of it. Help?
(04-09-2009, 07:52 AM)Zeo123 Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently using a ps3 sixaxis controller with the x360 plugin and xpadder. I have it all mapped up but when I start the game it doesn't recognize it on Dolphin. It does recognize it outside of it. Help?

That's strange cause I'm using the same exact set-up and it works...
I do the typical:
Start PS3 Drivers
Press PS3 button
Config with xpadder
Config Dolphin
Start game...
Only thing is I never figured out how to set the pointer to the analog correctly...
like making the analog stick control the mouse?

Go into xpadder, you should see the analog stick directional thing, there should be a box the the bottom left of that that brings out a list, click mouse - directional Big Grin

there ya go. I can post pics later if you want.
(04-09-2009, 11:35 AM)Zaertix Wrote: [ -> ]like making the analog stick control the mouse?

Go into xpadder, you should see the analog stick directional thing, there should be a box the the bottom left of that that brings out a list, click mouse - directional Big Grin

there ya go. I can post pics later if you want.

Nah I mean the analog controlling the Wii-mote pointer instead of the mouse controlling it. Tongue

BTW does your problem happen with every game?
first off, what problem?

second off,
That's exactly what I meant... Tongue the stick controlling it instead of the mouse.

cmccmc

maybe you don't have it set up right
(04-09-2009, 11:40 AM)Zaertix Wrote: [ -> ]first off, what problem?

second off,
That's exactly what I meant... Tongue the stick controlling it instead of the mouse.
So the mouse HAS to control the wii-mote therefore the stick must control the mouse eh?

And my bad, I seen the Z and thought you were the thread creator. Smile
I'm used to older vbulletin forums so this display is a bit odd to me.

ETA: @zero, I tried using DolphinIL and the same thing happened for me... If you can, try using the normal Dolphin since that's where it works for me as well...
yeah basically the mouse will still emulate the cursor, but the stick will emulate the mouse Big Grin
i have 4 gamecube controllers. How do i go about connecting these to my computer? I know there are some adapters , but which one do you guys reccomend? Also, do I need to buy 4 adapters(one for each controller)? Can I play brawl on dolphin with 4 players on gc controllers?
No it actually won't respond not only to Xpadder but even to my keyboard
Pages: 1 2