Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Paper Mario TTYD Hard Mode Gecko Code Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GioGioSSBM

Hey! So, I have played through Chapter 1 and 2 of PM: TTYD without any problem with the Hard Mode codes enabled. I get to Chapter 3, and the Goomba Bros. all have 2 HP, instead of the supposed to be 4 HP. The codes were enabled at this time, they seem to have just stopped working. I have erased the edit config notepad file and refilled the codes in it, but they just don't work anymore. Other codes, however, do work. I tried out some random attack modifiers Gecko codes, and they worked fine. Yet, when I try the Hard Mode codes they just don't work anymore. I have tried the Insane Mode HP Modifier codes as well, they don't work either. I'm at a loss, my playthrough was going so well until this. Sad Been trying to fix this for the past couple hours but I've just given up. Thinking that this forum is my last hope. Would really appreciate some help, thank you!

GioGioSSBM

I forgot to mention that I read somewhere that save states mess up Gecko Codes, so I went and deleted everything in my save states folder in hopes it would fix the problem. Didn't work.