Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Complete lack of IR input emulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

qylvaran

Let me start by saying I have no doubt that this is my fault and I've overlooked something simple. I am, however, at my wit's end with no solution in sight.

I presently have most of my controls bound to my ds4 controller, running DS4Windows, with IR bound to the mouse (intending to use the touch pad on the controller). When I start Super Mario Galaxy, I get through the "Hold A and B" screen, and to the "Point your wiimote at the screen" screen where nothing happens no matter how much I move my mouse. I have also tried binding IR to an analog stick, to no effect. Do you have any suggestions, or directions for further troubleshooting?

Thank you.

[attachment=16437][attachment=16438][attachment=16439]
I believe you need to uncheck upright wiimote.

qylvaran

(10-29-2017, 01:46 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you need to uncheck upright wiimote.

That did it. I clearly misunderstood what that setting did. Thanks for your help.
(10-29-2017, 01:46 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you need to uncheck upright wiimote.

I'm having the same issue on 5.0 where the cursor does not appear. I don't have it checked and I've mapped it all to cursor y etc etc. Still doesn't show up. Don't really think I need the cursor for most games maybe but if I do then this is a big problem for me lol