Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Guitar Hero 5 not saving when connected to Nintendo Wifi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there guys, i have the problem mentioned in the title

I'm playing Guitar Hero 5 (or trying) to play it with my real NAND with certificates, the games open and connects to Nintendo Wifi, but then when i complete a song or i make a band, the game freezes and i can't do anything

BUT, if i disable the internet, the games does not connect to Nintendo Wifi, and so, the games saves without problems

Is there a fix for this, or a way to block dolphin to connect to internet? Thanks in advance

I'm using latest dolphin Dev, but i tried with Dolphin 5.0 and 4.0.2, same problem

EDIT: quick edit, saying than on GH:6 the game works without problems online and saving, same with GH: Metallica, Rock Band 2 or Rock Band 3
Sounds like an IOS bug. I'd suggest reporting on the bug tracker at bugs.dolphin-emu.org.
At the end, it is possible to play "online", first i have to enter the game without internet, play 2 songs or 1 short song, then i can enable the internet again, it connects to Nintento wifi, and it does not freeze anymore

I say this because, i didn't know how to use the bugs page
(10-27-2017, 06:11 PM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like an IOS bug. I'd suggest reporting on the bug tracker at bugs.dolphin-emu.org.

I have had this happening as well lately, thought it might be a broken dump, but since I live abroad nowadays and didn't bring my discs OR my Wii... I am unable to redump my discs (and they are compressed thus the MD5 will be wrong) If I get home tonight after work (Will go see my girlfriend first and maybe sleep over) I will create a log and a bug on the tracker.