Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Losing connection while joining friends Netplay server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am having trouble connecting to my friends NetPlay traversal server.

Whenever I join (which takes average 5 attempts) It seems like I constantly lose connection. Everyone's ping is 0 and after 30 seconds or so i lose connection as this message comes up in the chat log;
< LOST CONNECTION TO SERVER >
/!\ Lost connection to server!

Print screen of exact NetPlay Window http://prntscr.com/h2363d
I am hoping someone has an answer to this connection lose, thank you in advance.

Controller : Wii U Adapter
Dolphin ver: 5.0
Widows 10 x64
Intel i7
8gb RAM
Are you all on the same version of Dolphin? Does your MD5 sum match theirs? Have you tried the latest dev build? Are your Dolphin settings all exactly the same?
Try using a newer version of Dolphin? There was an issue in older versions where certain routers would decide we weren't pinging enough and disconnect after a while.
(10-27-2017, 01:10 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Are you all on the same version of Dolphin? Does your MD5 sum match theirs? Have you tried the latest dev build? Are your Dolphin settings all exactly the same?

Yes, we have gone over all of our settings multiple times, Everything is matched, I will try the newest dev build.
Newest Dev build did not work. I even tried hosting and friend couldn't connect. Friend also tried hosting and couldn't connect to him. Exact thing as 5.0, takes average 5 times to connect and whenever I join everyone has 0 ping or a massive amount of ping 100000+
Thought I should add that friends are using a standered controller and I am using the Wii U Adapter. Also, other people can join just fine and we have gone over our settings multiple times and all match yet again. Just seems to be me having the problem out pf everyone trying to play..
Tried turning off anti-virus and newest dev build again. Exact same results. Does anyone have the same problem / have a fix for it?
Bump, Problem still hasn't been solved. all settings the same, no memory card, controllers configed, only me that has this problem apperently
You'd probably have to port forward and directly host. Sometimes the traversal server doesn't work for certain routers.