Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TTYD fails attempt to save
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been happily using Dolphin for a while now, but all of a sudden, when I try to use the in-game save system in TTYD, it won't work. It gives the message, "The Memory Card A is not in the original slot." I have never messed with the files in Dolphin, so this is way new.

Has there been some form of update that makes it save to a different spot?

Thanks, Dev Team.
There haven't been any changes to how memory cards are saved as far as I know (except for changing the default memory card type to GCI folder, but that has no effect on existing Dolphin configurations, only new ones).

If you haven't already done so, restart the game without loading any savestates and try again.
(10-23-2017, 08:29 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]There haven't been any changes to how memory cards are saved as far as I know (except for changing the default memory card type to GCI folder, but that has no effect on existing Dolphin configurations, only new ones).

If you haven't already done so, restart the game without loading any savestates and try again.

Doing so will cause the game to revert back to Chapter 1, as that was the last point I saved before the glitch started happening. Oh, and the glitch didn't fix from that.