Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Killquik

Hello, I've been enjoying this game a lot lately, however I'm at a certain point in chapter 5 when I have to blow a hole in the wall with the Bomb-omb partner, however when I do this one of the toads has some dialog then goes to walk out of the hole, and then my fps drops to about 3-4, and instead of walking out he just walks forward a little and starts frame-skipping back and forth.

Specs:

2.7ghz quad core
8gb ram
9600 nvidia geforce

I'm using rev 4525. wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
(11-15-2009, 09:03 AM)Killquik Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I've been enjoying this game a lot lately, however I'm at a certain point in chapter 5 when I have to blow a hole in the wall with the Bomb-omb partner, however when I do this one of the toads has some dialog then goes to walk out of the hole, and then my fps drops to about 3-4, and instead of walking out he just walks forward a little and starts frame-skipping back and forth.

Specs:

2.7ghz quad core
8gb ram
9600 nvidia geforce

I'm using rev 4525. wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

hi, try using DolphinIL to play that part. (actually i haven't got to that part yet.im on chap 2.but giv it a try.)