Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Strikers WII it's bugged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Atilah

Hello guys, one day ago I tried to play with my friends (online with the dedicated dolphin servers aka "stun.dolphin-emu.org:6262" for example).

Well. We can play mario kart double dash, mario party 5, and other games on Game Cube without problems. The fact is that playing online the wii game Mario Strikers is giving us more headaches.

We all have the same dolphin video settings, (default).

First, the game didn't launch properly. It just showed us a black screen. We solved it by clicking the option at the bottom on the "server" window that says: "record tickets". (or maybe, "record entries"), now actually I don't know it.
If you dont know what screen I'm talking about, the one where people connect by entering an hexadecimal number.

Well, by clicking this options, THE GAME STARTS, we can see the game runing without anything strange, BUT here is our problem:

Every time we launch the game (well, actually I'm the only who click on Start! and it launchs for all of us), OUR EMULATED WIIMOTE GETS DISCONNECTED. And we don't know why. We have it with a good settings and we can play the game being alone. BUT, as I said, when we launch the game on the "online server", our emulated wiimote is diconnected and we can't do nothing. We can't press any button and we can't re-activate it.

How could we solve this problem? If you don't understand me, please, say it and I will try to explain myself again. We need help.
Dolphin 5.0 doesn't support Wii Remotes in netplay at all. If you're using a recent development build of Dolphin instead, it's possible to get it to work, but it can be rather finicky. So the first step is to update Dolphin if you aren't already using a recent development build.

Atilah

(10-22-2017, 08:10 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin 5.0 doesn't support Wii Remotes in netplay at all. If you're using a recent development build of Dolphin instead, it's possible to get it to work, but it can be rather finicky. So the first step is to update Dolphin if you aren't already using a recent development build.

Im using Dolphin 5.0.

Wii Remotes in netplay, do you mean wii emulated controls? Because we are using like Xinpunt (dualshock 3 for example) controllers. I don't know if you mean these controllers or real wii remotes.
(10-22-2017, 08:47 PM)Atilah Wrote: [ -> ]Wii Remotes in netplay, do you mean wii emulated controls? Because we are using like Xinpunt (dualshock 3 for example) controllers. I don't know if you mean these controllers or real wii remotes.

Yes. Emulated Wii Remotes in netplay only work in development versions of Dolphin, and real Wii Remotes in netplay don't work at all.

Atilah

(10-22-2017, 09:02 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Emulated Wii Remotes in netplay only work in development versions of Dolphin, and real Wii Remotes in netplay don't work at all.

Thank you!