Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Using the wiimote: I failed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Oehr

ok, i set everything up - finally.

dolphin runs fine and everything else is great except the wiimote.

i can controll the games with the wiimote. IR sensor works and my sensor bar is on the top of my 16:10 (games in 16:9 with black bars at the top and at the bottom). no matter what i do in those strange wiimote IR settings, the handling of the pointer seems to stay unaffected. its way to fast for moving in y and x direction. also the pointer is way too far to the left...

my monitor is 61cm wide. the offical sensor bar is around 22cm (21 for the leds) -> 20cm from both edges for each sensor. now it looks like this:
[Image: wiie.jpg]

help anyone?
Wiimote doesn't seem to work for this game recently iirc, not sure

Oehr

it works for this games as it does for all other games i tested (zelda tp, link's crossbow training, wii sports). its not the games fault...
Oops, sorry, haven't read it properly. You can set IR pointer at the right place in Wiimote options (left, top and others). Not sure if it will work tho, never used it with real Wiimote Tongue

Oehr

whatever i do in these options(i dont really know how to), they seem to not have any effect...
(11-15-2009, 09:59 AM)Oehr Wrote: [ -> ]whatever i do in these options(i dont really know how to), they seem to not have any effect...

I have the same problem can anyone say what suposed to be left top widith and height.....so the mouse of computer and mouse in the game like pokemon is at the same position and it moves like he is atached to mouse.........Smile
Thanks in advance..........