Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to Send Miis from a N3DSXL to Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Created 26 Miis on a N3DSXL

But wanna send to Dolphin... (Have a WiiMote Plus)
Sorry, but that won't work (unless there's some homebrew that I'm not aware of that lets you do it). You can transfer Miis from a Wii to a 3DS, but not the other way around. If I recall correctly, the 3DS adds some new choices that the Wii doesn't support.
(10-19-2017, 06:37 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but that won't work (unless there's some homebrew that I'm not aware of that lets you do it). You can transfer Miis from a Wii to a 3DS, but not the other way around. If I recall correctly, the 3DS adds some new choices that the Wii doesn't support.

ok thx
If you have a Wii U it might be possible to use it as a go between? If you can save Miis onto Wii Remotes on the Wii U, that is. I'm not sure!
(10-20-2017, 08:24 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a Wii U it might be possible to use it as a go between? If you can save Miis onto Wii Remotes on the Wii U, that is. I'm not sure!

You can only transfer to a Wii Remote in the (v)Wii Mii Channel, not in the Wii U Mii Maker.