Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TWIN SNAKES HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Heard that some of you guys made twin snakes work when i start it .
It crashes with cpu out of bounds intel core duo 2.93 ghz
nvidia 8600GT Any help ?
are you using the x64 version of the latest dolphin, if so, it does not work on that version. you have to use x32 or x32IL builds. as of a long time ago on the revisions(around 1800 or 2000) x64 builds are less stable and I highly recommend you use the x32 or x32IL builds.

cmccmc

They arn't that much less stable though are they?
(04-09-2009, 05:33 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]They arn't that much less stable though are they?

i am using the svn versions
you should being using the svn versions instead of the old beta 3. I would be worried if you were still using that. also make sure you have the latest graphic driveres and directx. which version of TS are you trying to play(exampe pal, NTSC)?
(04-09-2009, 05:48 AM)stunt789 Wrote: [ -> ]you should being using the svn versions instead of the old beta 3. I would be worried if you were still using that. also make sure you have the latest graphic driveres and directx. which version of TS are you trying to play(exampe pal, NTSC)?

i am using pal version
that seems to be the most stable version for dolphin as of now. you must be using the x64 version that, use either the latest 32bit builds and upgrade the above and you should be good to go.