Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New super mario bros wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

xtcnthhh

When I boot the game up it will give you two pop-up messages saying"unknown cmd 0x00000095" and "unknown cmd 0x00000096" What does it mean?
(11-14-2009, 08:13 AM)xtcnthhh Wrote: [ -> ]When I boot the game up it will give you two pop-up messages saying"unknown cmd 0x00000095" and "unknown cmd 0x00000096" What does it mean?

Try visiting the Game Discussion area.
The game isn't even out yet, and is illegal regardless of how you got the game.

We'll be glad to help you after the December release date providing you dumped the game legally from the original disc. Wink

Pokemaol

(11-15-2009, 05:15 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]The game isn't even out yet, and is illegal regardless of how you got the game.

We'll be glad to help you after the December release date providing you dumped the game legally from the original disc. Wink

Acctually the game came out on Nov. 6th Big Grin
No it came out november 11 in Australia, but was sold too early in many stores. US release tomorrow, Europe on friday (Untill then I'll be playing CoD 6)
Technically it was meant to come out on the 12th in Australia. Although I swear we laybuyed (not pre-ordered, but laybuyed when we could have actually bought it right then and there) our copy for Christmas on maybe the 9th or 10th, I'm not sure. I swear it's been out for a while here though.
Hmm, I was under the assumption that it wasn't being released until December around the time Super Mario Galaxy 2 was being released according to Gamestop and other retailers.

I remember me any my mom asking them when this game and SMG2 was being released, unless I got the two games release dates mixed up some how. :/
(11-16-2009, 08:12 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I was under the assumption that it wasn't being released until December around the time Super Mario Galaxy 2 was being released according to Gamestop and other retailers.

I remember me any my mom asking them when this game and SMG2 was being released, unless I got the two games release dates mixed up some how. :/

Super Mario Galaxy 2 has no release date at all - it's been TBA 2010 for ever. I doubt anyone, including Gamestop, would say its coming out in a few weeks - it's like a year away. So I don't know about that....

PokerOen

(11-14-2009, 08:13 AM)xtcnthhh Wrote: [ -> ]When I boot the game up it will give you two pop-up messages saying"unknown cmd 0x00000095" and "unknown cmd 0x00000096" What does it mean?

That is because of the PALe60 (or something like that) under the Graphics Plugin I believe. Unchecking that prevented me from getting the errors.
i had the same problem before.
but after Renew(update) the Dolphin build to 458x ..
now these error messagae had gone ...
Pages: 1 2 3