Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My laptop can't detected Wiimote please help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Dell Inspiron 14 3443 have build-in bluetooth device and it can connected with my phone just fine but it can't detected my Wiimote Plus(I already pressed 1+2 buttons and my Wiimote plus is flashing). Then I tried to install Toshiba bluetooth stack but it keep saying  "please plug in the bluetooth device". What shall I do?
Not all Bluetooth devices work with Wii Remotes or the Toshiba stack...

You can try installing a driver for bluetooth passthrough, but that's not guaranteed to work on low end bluetooth adapters either.
(09-28-2017, 06:24 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Not all Bluetooth devices work with Wii Remotes or the Toshiba stack...

You can try installing a driver for bluetooth passthrough, but that's not guaranteed to work on low end bluetooth adapters either.

Thank, I found a way to forcing Toshiba to recognized my Bluetooth adapter and install it successfully but unfortunately it still display message "Unable to detect remote device." If I buy a Bluetooth dongle for my laptop can it fix this problem?
I manage to get my RVL-036 connected with bluetooth passthrough but it only last for 10-15 minutes then it will disconnected. After that I have to uninstall-install my bluetooth driver to get it work again. Look like I have to buy Dolphinbar after all.
Or another adapter that isn't terrible Wink