Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help with controler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok im new here as well as with this whole emulator stuff. I searched a while in this forum alrdy but couldnt rly fix my problem so far. I have Super Mario Galaxy here as iso and installed Dolphin SV N 4525. First of all does it matter which exe file i use ? Booth seem to do the same.
2nd I have mouse/keyboard and a xbox360 controler but no matter what i try in wiimote and pad plugin, after i see the Gamescreen with mario galaxy for a few seconds it always asks me to plug in wii controler and doesnt react on any input from the other two devices.

Hope question isnt to stupid and someone can help me =)
I'm helping somebody with similar problems in another thread from this forum, there is information in there that you can use to set your Xbox controller up. Just look at how im Telling him to configure it and compare your settings to mine in the screenshot I made and you should have no problems with it.

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-5033.html
ok first of all thx, it helped a little bit. The screen where it wants me to plug in wiimote doesnt appear anymore. Now i get to this screen "Press A + B to start Game". I configurated nJoy and set all buttons on my conroller but nothing happens if i press anything. Its rly weird :/

LuisR14

you have to configure the wiimote plugin, not nJoy (which is for gamecube games)
ok thx, it works with keyboard now but if i wanna config my gamepad with wiimote i just recognices the analog stick input. but if i try to bind keys it just accepts keybord. So practically i can run around with my gamepad but need to use keyboard for buttons.

Has anyone a solution plz ? =)
Use Xpadder

TroyChilds

I got one of them little Universal USB Controllers so i can plug in Xbox, Game Cube, or playstation but when it comes to config the wiimute Dolphin crashes and it blames it on the wiimute dll. when i try to use my chepo recoil USB Controller i got analog but cant set keys but only to keyboard. which i guess is no bigy. i just make my recoil controller to say to use the same keys. SO map keyboard and map controller to them keys on the keyboard -.- (So where did i put my Driver Disc? oh wait i got a back up somewhere lol)
I use Dolphine SVN 4626.After got first Grand Star,I came in the green house.but the blue star can't get in.the mouse only star.not hand+star.who help me? thank you.