Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Computer illiterate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PapaDoc54

You've probably seen people like me a million times. I am just curious if my laptop will be able to run project m
HP Pavillion Notebook with Windows 10
Intel HD Graphics 520
64 bit operating system
OS build 14393.1715
Ram is 8.00 GB
Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHZ 2.40GHz
As the thread name implies, I know very little about computers. Let me know if I've left out any important details or if any additional ones are needed.
As long as the cooling system in the laptop can sustain the extended load of Dolphin, you should be ok.
Make sure you play with your charger plugged in, and you have Window Power Management set to High performance.
You should also make sure you have all the latest Windows updates installed, and use the latest dev build of Dolphin.
(09-19-2017, 12:38 PM)PapaDoc54 Wrote: [ -> ]You've probably seen people like me a million times. I am just curious if my laptop will be able to run project m
HP Pavillion Notebook with Windows 10
Intel HD Graphics 520
64 bit operating system
OS build 14393.1715
Ram is 8.00 GB
Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHZ 2.40GHz
As the thread name implies, I know very little about computers. Let me know if I've left out any important details or if any additional ones are needed.

Also keep in mind that this computer has an ultra low power CPU, thus it might be too slow to run certain games. for the rest: what the poster above me said.