Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WiiWare] Bubble Bobble Plus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wiki Page - Bubble Bobble Plus! - [edit]

spork960

I'm unable to get this game to work in Dolphin (I've just updated to the latest development build). When it's launched, it freezes on the first frame of the "Now Loading..." screen and I have to force-close the game window. I've toggled pretty much every option in the Graphics and Hacks tabs to see if anything would make it work, but nothing helped. Also, the gameplay video on the Dolphin wiki is not of "Bubble Bobble Plus!" but rather "Puzzle Bobble Plus!" (aka "Bust-a-Move Plus!"), which is a completely different game.

Does this game work for anybody?
The game works perfectly for me (yes, Bubble Bobble Plus!).
No special settings here. Maybe look if you have a custom ini for the game with whatever...?
(02-18-2019, 09:18 AM)spork960 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unable to get this game to work in Dolphin (I've just updated to the latest development build). When it's launched, it freezes on the first frame of the "Now Loading..." screen and I have to force-close the game window. I've toggled pretty much every option in the Graphics and Hacks tabs to see if anything would make it work, but nothing helped. Also, the gameplay video on the Dolphin wiki is not of "Bubble Bobble Plus!" but rather "Puzzle Bobble Plus!" (aka "Bust-a-Move Plus!"), which is a completely different game.

Does this game work for anybody?

Corrected video links.  Video shows it working in at least revision 4.0-4905.