Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WiiWare] Balloon Pop Festival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm a new user on the Dolphin forms. I've read over the guidelines but I'm uncertain of how to post suggestions for a forum edits. Please correct me if I do something in the wrong format.

Today I was able to test the game "Balloon Pop Festival" on Dolphin. These are my specs-

Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Processor/CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz
Video Card/GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics
Memory/RAM: Ramaxel 8.00 GB (7.70 GB usable)
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 5.0-16793 x64

Compatibility notes-
When I loaded up the game, I noticed that the resolution automatically goes to 4:3 (I have 16:9 enabled but I did not use "Force 16:9") As a result, someone needs to make a widescreen hack.
During game play, the emulation was very smooth. I would personally rate this software a 5 on the star scale.- I didn't touch anything in configuration, nor did i need too. The sound is also perfect.
You need just a wii remote (sideways) to play this game and nothing else, but there is a two player mode that I did not test yet.
Also, i couldn't test out all of the game's modes due to them being locked. (I lost at the first stage and I dont know when these modes unlock)

About-
The game's story takes place on "Earth". The "people" (Literally mushrooms and plants) have traditional festivals where they celebrate together. But one day, the "Balloon Banddit" makes a ruckus and destroys things. (this is a kids game btw) Therefore the "people" cant have their festivals anymore. As a result, there are puzzle like stages you have to clear., making this a puzzle game. What you do is match up colored balls before the white bar runs out to make a combo. However, you can't have the balls touch the bottom of the matching box.

Things to test-
2 player mode- to make sure everything works
The locked modes (Endless mode and Time trials)