Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game breaks on start up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since I was uninstalling something on my computer, the shortcuts refreshed, and then my game broke. It had no banner, and freezes on startup. I tried the development builds too. Cheats and dual core are disabled.
You uninstalled "something" and broke Dolphin in the process...a little more info would be nice. Also, have you tried removing the dolphin folder from My Documents, and just doing a fresh new install of it?
oh right, the app i uninstalled was unrelated to dolphin. Also, i just i just deleted all files of dolphin i had, but the problem is still there.
Just double checking, but when you deleted all the files, that includes the Dolphin Emulator folder located in the Documents folder in your Windows user profile correct?
(09-06-2017, 01:55 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]Just double checking, but when you deleted all the files, that includes the Dolphin Emulator folder located in the Documents folder in your Windows user profile correct?

yep, i checked too by searching "dolphin" on the start menu. Only got some random games, like "feed the dolphin" or something.