Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin stops with an error under Ubuntu 9.10 x64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xandermann

Hello!
I am from Germany, so dont wonder about my "bad" english.
I used Dolphin a lot under Windows XP and it worked great.
But now I have got a multi-boot-system with XP and Ubuntu 9.10 - Karmic Koala x64.
My Specs -> MSI K9-A2 CF, AMD Athlon x2 6000 (2x3GHZ), 4 GB RAM and an ATI Radeon HD 4350. I use the original ATI Catalyst Driver from AMD. It works nice.

I have installed everything on this Page http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/wik...pendencies . I have downloaded the Linux builds in this forum too.
But when I want to start Dolphin, it does nothing.
When I put Dolphin into my console, it says :

Dolphin: relocation error: /home/alex/Desktop/Binary/Linux-x86_64/Dolphin: symbol _ZN12wxAuiToolBar12ms_classInfoE, version WXU_2.8.9 not defined in file libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so.0 with link time reference

This is the Binary from http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4989.html . (Build 4526)

What should I do now? Huh

I hope that there is a solution, because then i can configure all my emulators on Ubuntu.

Mfg. Alex Shy

T4b

I have the same problem.

I don't know if this appears to on 10.04, if not I can wait until I upgraded (I plan to do it in some days). Does this problem also appear on 10.04?
Copying and pasting the command from the Linux wiki worked for me on Ubuntu 10.04 x64. There were no errors.
(05-17-2010, 08:50 PM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]Copying and pasting the command from the Linux wiki worked for me on Ubuntu 10.04 x64. There were no errors.

I do not find any plugin and when I click on config there is a error! Please help me!
My dolphin show the follow error: try to run invalidy sysconf
So to config Dolphin on Linux Ubuntu 10.04:
1- Download the Dolphin 2.0
2- Instal the libportaudio.so.0 libraries with Ubuntu Program Center
3- Move the folders on Dolphin files (file is located in .\user\wii\shared2\sys copy the file to .\user\config)
4- Run the Dolphin Tongue

I think thas all...the dolphin will run, but before play you must config the graphics, sound and controller plugin. For best config see the game discussion Smile

Now I have to find a way to set the fullscreen. Because when in the fullscreen it was aligned to left.