Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin "broken" after 4460
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lurker

Hello, all worked like a charm until last official release, but i'm sure i tried some svn before and it was already scrambled.
My problem: OpenGl and Direct3D plugins no more work correctly.
Tested on Resident Evil Rebirth (i was playing) and with OpenGl all 3D is invisible (shadows only) and with Direct3D the screen flashes costantly.
Graphic card: Geforce9600GT, i had the time to try 32&64 versions on either XP and Windows 7, results are the same.
I've been forced to downgrade to 4460.
P.S. All drivers and DirectX updated, again, yesterday
Confused
try the latest from the Orleans thread, if possible. Some graphics code is in heavy editing at the moment Smile
if it still doesn't work, you can try posting your problems here: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=4526

Lord Nikko

Having the exact same issues as the member listed above. I mostly use dolphin for playing RE Remake for GC. Specs: Athlon X2 4200, 2Gb memory, ATI X800XT, Windows XP Pro SP2, DX 9.0c, newest drivers from ati. Build 4460 w/dx plugin or OpenGL + previous builds display properly.

Lord Nikko

Must be something in the new graphics plugins that was changed. Software mode displays properly in newest build, also if I copy the 4460 graphics plugins to the newest builds, everything works.

lurker

Thanks, i tried Orleans but nothing changed. Yes perhaps copying older graphic plugins it's a good idea until someone fixes the issues...